Information related to the GDPR
In accordance with art. 13 sec. 1 and 2 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection, hereinafter: GDPR) (Journal of Laws UE L119 / 1) we would like to inform you that:
- The administrator of your personal data is Coal Creative Żochowska Jolanta, ul. Czekoladowa 50/2, 52-326 Wrocław
- Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the GDPR in order to:
- implementation and performance of the contract concluded with you in accordance with art. 6 sec. 1 lit. b) GDPR,
- the Administrator's performance of personal data legally incumbent on him in accordance with art. 6 sec. 1 lit. c) GDPR to the extent that it is provided for by specific provisions,
- performance of the legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator in accordance with art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f) GDPR, i.e. in order to implement and perform the contract concluded with your employer; in order to establish, defend or pursue possible claims, protect persons and property belonging to the Administrator and for the Administrator to conduct direct marketing of the Administrator's goods and services.
- In some situations, the Administrator has the right to transfer your personal data to other recipients, if it is necessary to perform the contract concluded with you or to fulfill the obligations incumbent on the Administrator. In this case, we will transfer personal data to three groups of recipients:
- persons authorized by us, our employees and associates who must have access to personal data in order to perform their duties,
- processors to whom we entrust the processing of personal data,
- other recipients of data, e.g. intermediaries, domain registries, certification bodies, couriers, banks, insurers, law firms, debt collection entities, public authorities.
- Your personal data processed for the purpose indicated in:
- point 3.3 a) will be kept for the duration and performance of the contract concluded with you,
- point 3.3 b) will be kept for the period provided for in special provisions,
- point 3.3 c) will be kept for the duration and performance of the contract concluded with your employer; for the period necessary to ensure the protection of persons or property belonging to the Administrator or for the period necessary to establish, defend or pursue claims.
- You have the right to request the Administrator:
- access to personal data concerning you,
- rectify them,
- processing restrictions,
- and data portability.
- You have the right to object to the processing indicated in point 3.3 c) to the processing of personal data in order to perform the legitimate interests pursued by the Administrator, and the right to object may not be exercised if there are valid legally justified grounds for processing , overriding interests, rights and freedoms, in particular the establishment, exercise or defense of claims.
- The Administrator's actions may be appealed against to the President of the Personal Data Protection Office, ul. Stawki 2, 00-193 Warsaw.
- Providing personal data referred to in point 3.3 is voluntary but necessary for the performance of the contract concluded with you, or it is necessary for the performance of the contract concluded with your employer, and failure to do so will prevent the contract from being performed.
- You may be subject to automated decision-making, including profiling, to provide services under the concluded contract and for the purpose of conducting direct marketing by the Administrator.
Information in forms
- The website collects information provided voluntarily by the user, including personal data, if provided.
- The website may save information about connection parameters (time, IP address).
- The website, in some cases, may save information facilitating the linking of data in the form with the e-mail address of the user completing the form. In this case, the user's e-mail address appears inside the url of the page containing the form.
- The data provided in the form is processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. in order to process the service request or commercial contact, service registration, etc. Each time the context and description of the form clearly informs what it is used for.
Cookie files (so-called "cookies") are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the website User's end device and are intended for using the website pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the end device and a unique number.
Use of "cookies"
The entity that places cookies on the Website User's end device and obtains access to them is Coal Creative based in Wroclaw. The website does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookies. Remembering the information sent in cookies is in no way related to the collection of personal data or saving other confidential information.
The Website uses two basic types of cookies:
- "session" cookies - temporary files that are stored on the User's end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser ),
- "persistent cookies" - files that are stored on the User's end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
The Website also uses the following types of cookies:
- "necessary" cookies - they enable the use of services available on the website, e.g. displaying Google Maps,
- "functional" cookies - make it possible to "remember" the settings selected by the User, e.g. in the scope of the selected language,
- "analytical" cookies - they enable the collection of information on the use of the website pages and the counting of the number of visitors to the website.
Disabling cookies by the user
In many cases, the software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows cookies to be stored on the User's end device by default.
Disclaimer regarding the cookie mechanism
The website owners are not responsible for the use of the cookie mechanism on websites other than the website pages available to Users via links on the website pages.